My first blog was back in 2013. I was writing The Bronze Box at the time and shared my journey weekly on a Blogger Blogspot.
That blog then became the blog attached to my Amy C Fitzjohn website.
Now I’ve started this new blog, I’ve recycled that old blog once more as a Travel Blog.
I wanted to share some of my favourite writer blogs from that archive:
- A Phone Moan Poem – the first poem I’ve written since my teenage years, this was a stylised rant about the pervasive nature of phones in today’s world: Phone Moan Poem
- The Emptiness of His Absence – I read aloud at a writer’s event and recorded the chapter I read out, to practice reading it, and to share it as an audio short story. Listen HERE
- A common question for new writers is what to include in their books, what should the structure be? I shared a helpful infographic
- How do you overcome the crippling blank page? One quick tip to get writing.
- And finally, a favourite… ‘Actual Things People Say When You’re Self-Employed‘